Well our last post was at the beginning of last semester. Now that semester is over and I'm starting another one. Last semester was great. I got straight A's. I really enjoyed my classes, but not as much as I enjoy knowing I'm done with science and english classes. I'm really looking forward to this semester. All but one of my classes is in my major.
Zac is still working for UDOT in their rotational program. With the new year he rotated out of the traffic and safety and moved to the materials lab. He'll be doing test on concrete, asphalt, dirt and other materials. So far he's liking it.
Christmas was awesome. We spent Christmas eve with my family and Christmas day with Zac's family. We got so much stuff. We got a heat dish from Zac's parents, a video camera from my parents and Zac got his computer. We got it a few weeks before and I had to threaten him with his life to make sure he didn't open it. And Baby got spoiled. Lots of outfits, books and toys.
Yes you read right. For those of you who read our blog and haven't heard yet, we're pregnant!!! We're due July 1st and can't wait. So far it's been pretty good. I'm in the second trimester and I'm starting to feel a little better. I have more of an appetite. So now I'll probably start gaining weight instead of loosing it.
Anyway that's what's going on with us right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations you two! I'm glad you're feeling better. That first trimester was a little nauseating for me too.
You are too cute! I am glad you are feeling better! See you in a few weeks! :)
BROOKE! i'm so excited for you!
Congratulations!
Thanks!!! by they way we find out what we're having the 17th of february.
Post a Comment